Professional Insurance

81% of policyholders can save money
on their insurance with our advice

Get A Quote

Professional insurance is a must for running a business responsibly and successfully. Setting up your business has taken time, money and care, so you will want to protect it from the worst happening.

What does professional insurance include?

You can choose the professional insurance package to suit your business needs. Some insurance policies may be required by law, whilst others are wise to include they could ultimately protect your company and help keep it running if a claim was made against you.

Your professional insurance package should include:

1. Professional indemnity insurance

If you give professional advice to other businesses, you will need professional indemnity insurance. A professional indemnity policy as part of your professional insurance cover will protect you if a client says you have been negligent and your mistake has impacted them financially.

2. Employer’s liability insurance

Employer’s liability insurance is a legal requirement as part of your professional insurance if you have at least one employee, as it protects your employees and your business in the case of an employee being injured as a result of an incident or accident at work.

3. Public liability insurance

If your business has any contact with a third party – such as members of the public – you could benefit from public liability insurance, which could protect you if a member of the public was injured or their property damaged as a result of your business activity.

4. Product liability insurance

If you professionally manufacture and sell products you will need product liability insurance as part of your professional  insurance package. Product liability protects your business if one of your products causes injury or property is damaged as a result of using your product.

5. Office insurance

Office insurance isn’t a legal requirement, but it is sensible to include this in your package, especially if you use expensive equipment. Most businesses office contents adds up to a considerable amount as most offices contain a number of computers and phones, plus furniture and fixtures, which would all cost a lot to replace if there was a flood, fire or theft.

6. Building insurance

Building insurance will protect your business premises against a range of risks, including fire and flooding.

If you’re interested in Professional Insurance, please fill in the form below with your contact details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.