What is commercial combined insurance?
Commercial combined insurance is an all-inclusive business cover in a single policy, bringing together a range of covers all-in-one. It gives all round financial security for your complete peace of mind.
This type of insurance is most suitable for smaller businesses such as manufacturers and wholesalers. Trade associations or employers require specific types of insurance cover, so in taking out a commercial combined insurance policy you can rest assured that you meet these requirements.
Commercial combined insurance is great for businesses that have complicated insurance needs and therefore want bespoke cover. The policy can be tailored to cover all the risks associated with running a business.
Why do you need commercial combined insurance?
There are many benefits to be gained from a commercial combined insurance policy:
Just one managed policy for your ease and convenience
Complete financial protection for total peace of mind
A bespoke and flexible package which is specific to your business
You can meet the demands of a contract
You will reduce any potential disturbance or disruption to your business
What can be included in a commercial combined insurance policy?
You can tailor a policy to meet the needs of your individual business. Cover may include:
- Public liability – provides cover for accidental damage to a person or their property
- Employers’ liability – provides cover for any injury to employees
- Product liability – cover for damage or personal injury caused by your product
- Legal expenses – including employment tribunals
- Business interruption – loss of income if you are unable to trade
- Cover against material damage and theft
- Goods in transit cover
- Personal accident and sickness cover
- Cover for engineering inspections
- Money cover
By reducing risk and putting certain safety measures in place you can help to reduce your insurance premium. This will create a safer working environment, making accidents less likely and also supporting your claim if you need to make one.
If you’re interested in Commercial Combined Insurance, please fill in the form below with your contact details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.